dinsdag 25 juni 2013

Bastiaan: The Very First Trade



Today, we started. Of course, I couldn't let either of the others get too much of a lead, so I had to get going. Which I knew beforehands, so I really should have bought a paperclip. I didn't, and so I didn't have a paperclip. Luckily, Koen allowed me to start with a safety pin instead. 

I'm not sure whether a safety pin gives me an advantage or a disadvantage compared with a paperclip. As safety pins go, this one was pretty ordinary, so at least that didn't help me much. Then again, the goal was going from ordinary to extraordinary so I guess I can't complain.

What I certainly can't complain about is what I exchanged it for - I immediately managed to trade it for this Stokke Tripp Trapp Children's Chair. Which I thought was pretty cool, and it turns out they're actually worth €150, so I guess I got really lucky on my first try. http://www.stokke.com/nl-nl/highchair/tripp-trapp-product-concept.aspx


Anyone need a Tripp Trapp? I'm willing to trade it for anything.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten