woensdag 26 juni 2013

Driving forward

You would expect a message from Justin.. but no! If you have seen him, please contact us because we are worried! Today was an extremely busy day, so not a lot of time for trading. Luckily for me, my driving instructor Inge was able to help me. She offered me three driving lessons for free to swap for the coffee machine. This is worth 37,50 x 3 = 112,50 so I'm very happy! So now I am looking for someone in the area of Middelburg who needs driving lessons, or who is taking driving lessons from Inge already, who wants to offer me something for the 3 free lessons! Tomorrow I hope to take the next steps. Contact me (facebook, or koenwaasdorp@gmail.com) if you are interested in the driving lessons.

                            Inge Hallo's website can be found here: http://www.rijschoolhallo.nl/rijbewijs/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten